Amendments may be proposed by the Village Board, Planning and Zoning Board and by any person, firm or corporation having a freehold interest, a possessory interest entitled to exclusive possession, a contractual interest which may become a freehold interest, an option to purchase or any exclusive possessory interest which is specifically enforceable on the land which is described in the application for an amendment.
(Ord. 1999-2, Zoning § 25, subs. .020, passed 2-15-1999)