Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) No later than 90 days after the close of the grantee’s fiscal year, the grantee shall submit a detailed written informative report to the city, including the following information pertaining only to the cable franchise in the city:
(1) A summary of the previous year’s activities in development of the cable system, including, but not limited to, services begun or dropped and subscribers gained or lost;
(2) A detailed revenue statement including a breakdown of all revenue sources upon which the city can verify franchise fee accuracy. The list of revenues shall include, but not be limited to, a specific breakdown of the following items: basic tier service charges; expanded basic service charges; installation charges; reconnection fees; advertising revenues; premium channel revenues; shopping service revenue; revenue from other sources such as contracted or subleased video, audio and data transmission services; pay per view and miscellaneous revenue; and total customers per month per category;
(3) A summary of complaints, identifying the number and specific nature of complaints and their disposition;
(4) A list of key management persons for the franchise along with their addresses and job titles;
(5) The annual report of the parent company, if a public corporation;
(6) A summary of types of communication signals and services provided without charge or provided under a barter arrangement along with their dollar equivalent; and
(7) A written confirmation that insurance coverages are maintained as required in § 114.136 of this chapter.
(B) The grantee shall only be required to provide the information listed in division (A) above upon written request by the grantor.
(2013 Code, § 8-6.9) (Ord. 14586, passed 4-13-1998)