Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) (1) Unresolved complaints concerning the cable system or its operation or maintenance shall be directed to the City Administrator.
(2) The City Administrator shall forward the complaint to the grantee or shall take up the question by correspondence with the grantee.
(B) The procedure to handle complaints and grievances with respect to subscriber complaints and the quality of services rendered by the grantee, equipment malfunctions and other matters shall be as follows.
(1) Within 30 days from the occurrence of the facts and circumstances giving rise to a complaint or grievance, the complainant shall state his or her complaint or grievance to the grantee in writing. If the grantor receives such a complaint or grievance, the complaint shall be forwarded to the grantee in writing.
(2) Within five days from the receipt of a complaint or grievance by the grantee, the grantee shall state to the complainant its intentions with respect to the complaint or grievance in writing.
(3) Nothing in this section shall limit or alter the requirements contained in this chapter for customer service standards as contained in App. A to Ord. 14586.
(4) The grantor shall be notified of the action taken to resolve grievances or complaints.
(2013 Code, § 8-6.5) (Ord. 14586, passed 4-13-1998)