§ 112.041  APPEALS.
   Any individual aggrieved by the decision of the Chief of Police to assess any penalty under the provisions of this subchapter may request an administrative hearing before a hearing officer designated by the City Administrator by filing a written notice with the City Clerk’s office within ten days of the violation notice.
(2013 Code, § 5-131)  (Ord. 14889, passed 9-26-2011)