The Council shall either approve or disapprove the issuance of the liquor control license or retail wine or beer permit and shall endorse its approval or disapproval on each application. Thereafter, the application, necessary fee and bond, if required, shall be forwarded to the Alcoholic Beverages Division of the State Department of Commerce for further action as is provided by law.
(2013 Code, § 5-34)  (Ord. 47, passed 8-14-1950)
Statutory reference:
   Similar provisions, see I.C.A. § 123.32(2)