It shall be unlawful to:
(1) Sleep on, or at the foot of the stairway of any building;
(2) Sit upon the bridge railings or on anything on the sidewalk, or on the private premises, or grounds, of another, without the consent of the person in control of such premises or grounds;
(3) Assemble in such numbers as to interfere with the full and free use and passage of public traffic on sidewalks, streets, bridges, alleys, or other public places;
(4) Park in a business parking lot after business hours, when signs are posted in a conspicuous place prohibiting such parking after business hours; or
(5) Skate or skateboard on any private property or parking lot, when signs are posted in a conspicuous place prohibiting such activities.
(Code 1982, 8-1017; Ord. of 9-7-99, 1)