Holders of permits required by this article shall not, and neither shall their employees:
(1) Permit any gambling on the permitted premises at any time, nor the sale or use of any racing, football or other parlay cards or gambling board;
(2) Permit the permit holder's premises to become disorderly, or permit any profane, obscene, or indecent language thereon;
(3) Permit any narcotic or other illegal drugs to be sold or consumed on the permitted premises;
(4) Knowingly permit any person under the age of eighteen (18) years to enter or remain on the permitted premises of a pool room, where before such minor under eighteen (18) years of age enters or remains in such pool room, the manager or owner thereof has been notified by the parents or guardian of such minor not to allow him to enter or remain in such pool room;
(5) Employ in carrying on the business, any person who has been convicted of unlawfully selling intoxicating liquors or narcotic drugs; or
(6) Permit any keeley board, keno board, or any other such board or device to be attached to or placed upon any tables.
(Code 1982, 6-1065; Ord. of 10-4-88, 5; Ord. No. O-11-05-03-3, 2, 5-3-11)
State Law References: Permitting minors to enter barrooms or billiard rooms, G.S. 14-317.