Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Pursuant to I.C. 22-13-2-3(b), the rules of the Indiana Fire Prevention and Building Safety Commission, as set out in the following articles of Title 675 of the Indiana Administrative Code, are hereby incorporated by reference in this code, and shall include any later amendments to those rules:
(1) Article 13 - Building Codes;
(2) Article 14 - Indiana Residential Code;
(3) Article 16 - Indiana Plumbing Code;
(4) Article 17 - Indiana Electrical Code;
(5) Article 18 - Indiana Mechanical Code;
(6) Article 19 - Indiana Energy Conservation Code;
(7) Article 20 - Indiana Swimming Pool Code;
(8) Article 22 - Indiana Fire Code;
(9) Article 25 - Indiana Fuel Gas Code;
(10) Article 28 - NFPA Standards.
(B) Two copies of the above rules incorporated by reference are on file in the office of the clerk for the legislative body for public inspection as required by I.C. 36-1-5-4.
(C) The Building Commissioner and the Fire Prevention and Building Safety Commission may grant a variance to the fire safety laws and building laws adopted in this chapter. Pursuant to I.C. 22-13-2-7(b), a variance granted by the Building Commissioner is not effective until it has been approved by Fire Prevention and Building Safety Commission.
(Ord. 12-2019, passed 10-15-2019)