(A)   The responsible officials for water mains are the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency, Board of Public Affairs or Village Council.
   (B)   (1)   A developer shall contact the Board of Public Affairs as to whether a public water supply is available.
      (2)   If available, the developer must connect to the public water supply per village specifications.
      (3)   If not available, the Board of Public Affairs will provide a letter of non-availability which the developer may then take to the Ottawa County Board of Health or the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency, whichever is appropriate.
   (C)   Where a supply of approved public water is not reasonably available at the plat boundary, the subdivision shall be served by private water systems if approved by the County Board of Health.
   (D)   Where the water supply is to be provided by an individual public water supply system, (as defined in § 153.008 herein) the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency shall be contacted.
(Ord. 18, 2001, passed 6-14-2001) Penalty, see § 153.999