Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Purpose and intent of preapplication meeting.
(1) The subdivider should meet with the Commission and appropriate agencies prior to the submission of the preliminary plat.
(2) The purpose of this meeting is to discuss, early and informally, the purpose and effect of these regulations and the criteria and standards contained herein.
(3) The meeting is designed to familiarize the developer with the Comprehensive Plan, the Major Thoroughfare Plan, other relevant plans, applicable zoning standards, and present and proposed drainage, sewerage and water systems for the Village of Marblehead.
(B) Preapplication meeting.
(1) If, during the consultation or at a later date, it is determined that the proposed subdivision is feasible and acceptable from these standpoints, the preparation of a preliminary plat for submission to the Commission for formal consideration can occur.
(2) No comments or statements made during the consultation shall be construed as a final acceptance of the preliminary plat until the formal approval of the Commission is granted.
(Ord. 18, 2001, passed 6-14-2001)