§ 153.021 FORMAT.
   (A)   The owner of such land to be subdivided without a record plat shall submit an official request in triplicate upon such forms as prescribed by the Commission.
   (B)   The application shall be filed with the Marblehead Planning Commission at its regularly scheduled meeting. Such application shall be accompanied by sufficiently accurate drawings of the entire parcel and a legal description of the proposed parcel to be transferred including any previously subdivided lots approved for recording or recorded by the owner.
   (C)   Existing buildings shall be shown on the drawings.
   (D)   A fee, as determined by the Commission, shall accompany the application.
(Ord. 18, 2001, passed 6-14-2001) Penalty, see § 153.999