(A)   The owner of a mobile home park may request curbside service for each individual housing unit for the collection of garbage, trash, yard waste and recyclables only. The garbage, trash, yard waste and recyclable materials must be generated by the tenant of the housing unit.
   (B)   To qualify for individual unit collection, a mobile home park must meet the following conditions.
      (1)   Maintain adequate pavement to withstand the regular use of trash and recycling collection vehicles.
      (2)   Maintain commercial waste collection service for its office.
   (C)   The rates for individual unit collection service shall be the residential rate multiplied by the number of available units in the park. The mobile home park shall pay the fees with the master meter water bill.
(Ord. OR-1924-14, passed 11-10-14)