§ 53.09  APPEALS.
   An owner of non-residential property may appeal once per year the drainage charges by filing a written application with the city's Finance Department. A calculation will then be made by totaling the impervious area of the property in question. That total area will be multiplied by the charge per acre to determine the drainage charges. Any additional improvement would necessitate a recalculation of the drainage charge.
(Ord. 1429, passed 6-9-03; Ord. OR-1799-11, passed 3-21-11)