Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) It shall be unlawful for an animal establishment to sell, trade, or give away any dog or cat, over 16 weeks of age, unless the dog or cat has been vaccinated as required by this chapter.
(B) The Animal Control Manager shall be permitted to inspect any animal establishment and all animals and the premises where such animals are kept at any reasonable time during normal business hours to ensure compliance with all provisions of this chapter.
(C) In addition to the other requirements of this chapter, animal establishments shall comply with the following minimum standards:
(1) Remove manure and droppings from pens, yards, cages, and other enclosures daily and handle or dispose of the excretions in such manner as to keep the premises free of any nuisance.
(2) Place food in impervious containers on impervious surfaces.
(3) Remove all refuse on the premises and dispose of same by a means approved by the City Health Officer.
(4) Such standards of sanitation shall be administered by the Animal Control Manager.
(5) Such establishments will comply with all laws and city ordinances.
(Ord. OR-1787-10, passed 10-11-10)