If any abated tax has been previously paid into the city treasury, a certificate from the Board of Assessors, approved by the Board of Mayor and Aldermen, shall be sufficient authority for the Finance Officer to draw a warrant on the City Treasurer for the amount so abated to the person in whose favor the certificate shall be drawn. The amount shall be charged to the appropriation for tax refund.
('71 Code, § 24-18) (Ord. passed 10-5-05)