Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Application for the issuance or renewal of a transportation network company license shall be made in writing to the City Clerk on a form provided by the City Clerk and signed and sworn to by the applicant or, if the applicant is a corporation, limited liability company, or partnership, by its authorized agent. Each application, in addition to any other information that the City Clerk may reasonably require in connection with issuance or renewal of a license, shall contain at a minimum:
(A) If the license applicant is an individual:
(1) The individual's full name, social security number, residence address, business address, business e-mail address and business telephone number; and
(2) Proof that the applicant is at least 18 years of age.
(B) If the license applicant is a corporation:
(1) The corporate name, business address and telephone number of the applicant;
(2) The date and state of incorporation;
(3) The full names, titles, date of birth, residence addresses, e-mail addresses and residence telephone numbers of its corporate officers, and of those stockholders who own 25% or more of its voting shares, and of its authorized agent;
(4) Proof that all corporate officers are at least 18 years of age; and
(5) Proof that the corporation is in good standing under the laws of the State of New Hampshire.
(C) If the license applicant is a partnership or limited liability company:
(1) The name, business address or principal office address and telephone number of the applicant;
(2) The full names, date of birth, residence addresses, e-mail addresses and residence telephone numbers of the three members who own the highest percentage interests in such partnership or limited liability company;
(3) The general partner of a partnership;
(4) The managing member of a limited liability company;
(5) The applicant's authorized agent;
(6) Any other member who owns a 25% or more interest therein;
(7) The full name, address, e-mail address and telephone number of a person authorized to receive notices issued pursuant to this chapter; and
(8) Proof that all persons, partners, managers, managing members and members, as applicable, are at least 18 years of age.
(Ord. passed 5-3-16)