Skip to code content (skip section selection)
For the purpose of the administration and operation of the merit system, the ranks of classifications which will require certification of the Merit Commission for appointment and promotion may be:
(A) Classified service - sworn.
(4) Deputy Sheriff II;
(5) Deputy Sheriff I; and
(6) Probationary Deputy Sheriff.
(B) Classified service - unsworn.
(4) Jail Officer II;
(5) Jail Officer;
(6) Probationary Jail Officer; and
(7) Court Security Officer.
(C) Classified service - technical.
(1) Jail Technician II;
(2) Jail Technician I;
(3) Communications Officer II;
(4) Communications Officer II; and
(5) Administrator of Business Affairs.
(Res. passed 10-17-2012)