Amendments to the Zoning Ordinance may be initiated in the following manner:
   (a)    By the request of the Planning Commission;
   (b)    By the introduction of an ordinance by Council or a member thereof and referral of the proposed ordinance to the Planning Commission;
   (c)    By the filing of an application, by one or more of the owners or lessees of the property within the area proposed to be changed or affected by the proposed amendment or supplement, with the Planning Commission.
      (Ord. 30-1982. Passed 6-10-82.)