Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Application for a demolition permit shall include, but not be limited to:
(1) Site address and legal description of subject property;
(2) Proof of ownership;
(3) Schedule of commencement and completion of work;
(4) Copies or original authorization documents as receive from any and all regulatory agencies as required;
(5) Verification of notification to all utility providers serving the property; and
(6) Any additional information as required by the Building/Zoning Official.
(B) No building site or excavation shall be allowed to be unprotected from the public at any time. Fences or other approved barriers are required to be erected and secured for unauthorized access during
any time the owner or his or her authorized representative is not on the demolition site actively involved in the demolition.
(Prior Code, § 4.09) (Ord. 212, Third Series, effective 12-24-1998)