§ 150.046  DEPOSIT.
   At such time as the building moving has been completed, the Municipal Police shall inspect the premises and report to the City Clerk in writing as to the extent of damages, if any, resulting from the relocation and whether any municipal laws have been violated during the operation. Upon a satisfactory written report from the Municipal Police, the City Clerk shall return the corporate surety bond, cash, or check deposited by the applicant. In the event the basement, foundation, or portion thereof is not properly filled, covered, or in a clean and sanitary condition, the Governing Body may apply the money deposited for the purpose of defraying the expense of correcting the conditions. If the expense of correcting the hazardous condition is greater than the amount of the deposit set by resolution of the Governing Body, as required herein, the Governing Body may recover the excess expense by civil suit or otherwise  prescribed by law.
(1990 Code, § 9-302)