Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The licensee or his or her employee, agent, partner, employer, director, officer or manager may not knowingly allow or permit:
(1) A felony to occur in or upon the premises of public entertainment gathering;
(2) A crime involving prostitution, promoting prostitution, lewd conduct or assault on to occur in or upon the entertainment hall premises;
(3) Any unlawful act of or solicitations for sexual intercourse, sodomy, indecent exposure or masturbation to be committed in or upon the premises of public entertainment gathering;
(4) The possession or consumption of alcohol by persons under the age of 21 years in or upon the premises of public entertainment gathering;
(5) The giving or supplying of alcohol to any person under the age of 21 years;
(6) The use by any person in or upon the public entertainment hall premises of marijuana, cocaine or any other controlled substance as defined in KRS Chapter 218A, not prescribed by a licensed physician for use by the person possessing or using the substance;
(7) Violation of any provision of this subchapter, or of any other applicable law or ordinance, which the Director of the Department of Codes and Regulations finds constitutes an unreasonable interference with surrounding land uses or is otherwise unreasonably detrimental to the public welfare;
(8) Failure to timely file and pay any occupational license tax, property taxes, or other fees owed to Louisville Metro; or
(9) Allowing any person under the influence of intoxicants or drugs into or to remain on the premises of public entertainment gathering.
(B) Sound from the entertainment gathering may not be audible from a distance greater than 50 feet away from the entertainment hall.
(Lou. Metro Ord. No. 50-2015, approved 4-29-2015, effective 6-28-2015) Penalty, see § 115.999