Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) No permit shall be issued to any alarm dealer who has been convicted of a theft offense or any felony offense, within the past five (5) years; nor to any person on parole for a felony offense at the time of application.
(b) An alarm dealer permit may be revoked for any of the following reasons:
(1) Falsification of any on the permit application.
(2) Failure to notify the City of Lorain of changes in permit information.
(3) Installation of any dealer programmed to connect directly to the City of Lorain Police or Fire Department.
(4) Programming any dealer to connect with the 911 Emergency System.
(5) Failure to cooperate with certified fire safety inspectors in accordance with ORC § 3737.34 when inspecting alarm systems.
(6) Violation of any other provision of this Chapter.
(Ord. 46-19. Passed 4-5-19.)