Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) When the town determines that an activity is not being carried out in accordance with the requirements of this chapter, it shall issue a written notice of violation to the owner of the property.
(B) The notice of violation shall contain:
(1) The name and address of the owner or applicant;
(2) The address, when available, or a description of the building, structure or land upon which the violation is occurring;
(3) A statement specifying the nature of the violation;
(4) A statement of the penalty or penalties that shall or may be assessed against the person to whom the notice of violation is directed;
(5) A statement that the determination of violation may be appealed to the municipality by filing a written notice of appeal within 15 days of service of the notice of violation.
(Ord. 0504, passed 12-12-05)