Applications for any change of district boundaries or classification of property shall be submitted to the Planning Commission on appropriate forms. The application for amendment to the Official Zoning Map shall contain at a minimum the following information.
   (a)   The name, address, and telephone number of the property owner.
   (b)   The address and metes and bounds description of the property
   (c)   Present zoning district.
   (d)   Proposed zoning district.
   (e)   Present use.
   (f)   Proposed use.
   (g)   A statement of the reason(s) for the proposed amendment.
   (h)   A statement on the ways in which the proposed amendment relates to and land use plans adopted by the village.
   (i)   A vicinity map at a scale approved by the Code Enforcement Officer showing the property to be rezoned and the property lines, streets, existing and proposed zoning, existing and proposed structures within 200 feet of the property to be rezoned, and such other items as the Code Enforcement Officer may require.
   (j)   A list of all property owners and their mailing addresses who are located within 200 feet of the subject property.
   (k)   A fee as established by ordinance of the Village Council.
(Ord. 2012-20, passed 4-17-2012)