§ 1282.03 GENERALLY.
   Whenever the public interest, the general welfare, or good zoning practices require a need for appropriate changes, Council by ordinance, after receipt of recommendation thereon from the Planning Commission and subject to procedures provided by law, may amend, supplement, change or repeal the regulations, restrictions, and boundaries or classification of property.
(Ord. 2012-20, passed 4-17-2012)