TABLE II:  DEDICATION AND PLAT APPROVAL
 
Ord. No.
Date Passed
Description
618
6-23-1924
Plat of North Lockland Subdivision and streets shown thereon.
634
10-13-1925
Plat of North Lockland Second Subdivision.
652
10-11-1926
Plat of North Lockland Third Subdivision.
678
6-11-1928
Plat of subdivision by Eggerding of the subdivision by W. W. Bellew, assignee.
684
10-8-1928
Plat of North Lockland Fourth Subdivision.
810
2-23-1937
Plat of North Lockland Fifth Subdivision.
1143
7-24-1950
Plat of the Richardson Company of part of John Martin’s Subdivision.
1372
6-13-1960
Establishing South Cooper Court.
1396
12-11-1961
Accepting Shepherd Drive, Block 3, in Anthony Wayne Industrial Park Subdivision.
1415
10-14-1963
Accepting continuance of Shepherd Drive, Part 12, Block 3, in Anthony Wayne Industrial Park Subdivision.
1416
11-11-1963
Plat of Stewart Faber as part of Anthony Wayne Industrial Park Subdivision.
1481
1-15-1969
Accepting continuance of Shepherd Drive, Section 3-T-3, in Anthony Wayne Industrial Park Subdivision.
98-42
10-20-1998
Adopting and confirming a plat of subdivision for Lockland Commerce Park and dedicating to public use forever Kovach Drive within the village.
2002-15
3-19-2002
Accepting the dedication of the right-of-way at the intersection of Shepherd Avenue and Smalley Street.
06-26
4-5-2006
Subdivision plat of Lockland Commerce Center.
06-49
7-18-2006
Plat of Westview Park subdivision.
Res. 09-R-3
1-20-2009
Accepting the right-of-way at the intersection of Wyoming Avenue and Anthony Wayne located on the southeast corner.
2009-29
5-19-2009
Accepting the dedication of Barrett Drive.