Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) After the effective date of this section, no mobile home park and/or court shall be operated within this city without having first obtained a permit to operate from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
(B) Mobile home parks and/or courts shall be permitted in the MH District and shall meet the following requirements.
(1) Shall be located on a tract of land not less than 2 acres.
(2) Shall contain at least 3 mobile homes.
(3) Minimum Lot Size and Setback Requirements. Individual mobile home spaces shall be considered as lots and shall meet the following requirements:
Minimum lot size
4,000 square feet
Minimum lot depth
Minimum lot width
Minimum setback requirements:
from front lot line
from rear lot line
from side lot line
5 feet on 1 side, 20 feet on the other side
Minimum distance to a building on an adjacent lot
(4) Shall be skirted and anchored as per § 150.076(F)(1) through (4).
(5) Two off-street parking spaces shall be provided per mobile home.
(6) No access way may dead-end except as a cul-de-sac with appropriate turn-around space for emergency vehicles.
(Ord. 2831, passed 3-4-1999)