Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) As used below, the term PROPOSED refers to “altered,” “enlarged,” or “extended” as well as “completely new.”
(B) Every applicant for a temporary certificate of zoning compliance shall submit to the Building Inspector, in a narrative or graphic form, any or all of the following items of information as required by the Building Inspector.
(1) Name and address of the applicant;
(2) Name and address of the owner or operator of the proposed structure or use, if different from division (1);
(3) Nature of the proposed use, including type of activity, manner of operations, number of occupants or employees, and similar matters;
(4) Location of the proposed use or structures, and its relationship to existing adjacent uses or structures;
(5) Area and dimensions of the site for the proposed structure or use;
(6) Existing topography of the site (USGS 10-foot contour data is acceptable), and proposed finished grade;
(7) Existing and proposed screening, landscaping and erosion control features on the site, including the parking area;
(8) Height, setbacks, and lot coverage of the proposed structures;
(9) Number and size of proposed dwelling units, if any;
(10) Location and number of proposed parking/loading spaces and access ways;
(11) Identification and location of all existing and proposed utilities, whether public or private; and/or
(12) Location and square footage of existing and proposed signs by type and class.
(Ord. 2831, passed 3-4-1999)