Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Each applicant for a license shall furnish the Chief of Police with the following information on forms provided by the Municipality:
(1) Name, age and physical description of applicant;
(2) Date of birth of applicant;
(3) Complete permanent and local address of applicant;
(4) Name and address of the person, firm, corporation or association for whom the solicitation is presently being made and any other person, firm, corporation or association for whom the applicant has solicited during the past three years;
(5) A description of the nature of the business and the goods, services or wares to be sold or otherwise sufficient to identify the subject matter of the soliciting in which the applicant shall engage;
(6) The proposed dates and times of the solicitations and the routes to be followed in conducting same;
(7) Whether the applicant has ever been denied a license or permit to solicit or had such license or permit revoked, including the time and place of such denial or revocation; and
(8) Whether the applicant has ever been convicted of a felony violation or a misdemeanor violation involving moral turpitude including the time and place of such conviction.
(b) A nonrefundable fee in the amount of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) shall be submitted with each application provided for herein.