Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Campground regulations.
(1) Camping season is established as April 1 to November 1 of each year.
(2) On November 1 of each year ail electricity and water will be disconnected from all campsites.
(3) All campers must be moveable in case campsites or roads would need repaired, and campers need to be moved. Campers will be removed no later than 48 hours after notification of removal or movement is posted at the campsite. In the case of an emergency, campers may be moved without notice.
(4) Everyone must provide a copy of proof of insurance on their campers when their fees are paid.
(5) The Park Board or the city is not liable for damages that might occur while camping or storing an individual's camper at Sunset Park.
(B) Winter storage. The winter storage fee for a camper will be $200 payable on November 1 of each year. Campers not wishing to pay the storage fee must remove their camper before November 1 or be charged $200. If the camper is removed before November 1, the camper may pay $200 to reserve their site for the following year no earlier than November 1 of that year and no later than November 15 of that year.
(C) Regular rates.
(1) Fees for campers:
(2) Fees for tents:
(D) Transactions. All money transactions will go through City Hall and there will be no refunds.
(Ord. 2004-08, passed 10-11-2004; Am. Ord. 2010-02, passed 4-12-2010; Am. Ord. 2011-1, passed 3-30-2011; Am. Ord. 2017-08, passed 11-13-2017)