Skip to code content (skip section selection)
An Officer who finds or is notified of a vehicle beheved to be abandoned shall attach in a prominent place a notice tag containing the following information:
1. The date, time, officer's name, pubhc agency, and address and telephone number to contact for information.
2. The vehicle is considered abandoned.
3. The vehicle will be removed after 72 hours.
4. The person who owns the vehicle will be held responsible for all costs incidental to the removal, storage, and disposal of the vehicle.
5. The person who owns the vehicle may avoid costs by removal of the vehicle within 72 hours.