Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) It shall be unlawful for any retail licensee, licensed to sell intoxicating liquor, wine, or beer, or his or her employees to permit in or upon his or her licensed premises:
(1) The performance of acts or simulated acts of sexual intercourse, masturbation, sodomy, bestiality, oral copulation, flagellation or any sexual acts which are prohibited by law;
(2) The displaying of any portion of the areola of the female breast;
(3) The actual or simulated touching, caressing, or fondling of the breast, buttocks, anus, or genitals;
(4) The actual or simulated displaying of the pubic hair, anus, vulva, or genitals;
(5) Any person to remain in or upon the licensed premises who exposes to public view any portion of his or her genitals or anus; and/or
(6) The displaying of films, video programs, or pictures depicting acts, the live performances of which are prohibited by this regulation or by any other law.
(B) In addition to the licensee and/or his or her employees being subject to all penalties contained in this chapter, violation of any act or any provision contained herein shall be grounds for the license of the licensee to be suspended or revoked.
(Ord. 93-005, passed 4-20-1993) Penalty, see § 111.99