(A)   Any person, including the city, who believes there is property located within the corporate limits of the city which has growing plant matter in violation of this subchapter shall make a written complaint signed, dated and filed with the City Administrator.
   (B)   If the city makes the complaint, an employee, officer or Council Member of the city shall file the complaint in all respects as set out above.