Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Permitted uses. The following uses are permitted by right: all permitted uses allowed in the R-15 Single-Family District.
(1) All conditional uses listed in § 153.106(B) of this chapter.
(2) Planned residential developments in accordance with §§ 153.215 through 153.220 of this chapter and provided the dwelling unit types are limited to single-family dwellings on standard lots and other single-family dwellings including lot line houses, village houses and patio houses and provided the gross density of the development does not exceed four dwelling units per acre or in the case of a density bonus granted pursuant to § 153.215(C) of this chapter a total gross density of not more than five and six-tenths dwelling units per acre.
(3) Planned unit development (mixed use) in accordance with § 153.216 of this chapter and provided the uses within the development are otherwise listed as permitted or conditional uses allowed in the R-10 District.
(C) Yard regulations.
(1) Minimum lot size.
(b) Churches: 30,000 square feet.
(c) Schools, elementary and secondary, public and private (with or without schools administrative buildings): two acres.
(d) Essential services: none.
(e) Public safety station: 20,000 square feet.
(f) Family care homes: 10,000 square feet.
(g) Planned residential developments: minimum site size shall be two acres and maximum residential densities shall be four dwelling units per acre, however, a density bonus of up to one and six- tenths additional units per acre may be granted pursuant to § 153.215(C) of this chapter.
(h) All other principal uses: one acre.
(2) Minimum front yard setback (as measured from the edge of the street right-of-way line). All uses: same as R-15.
(3) Minimum side yards setback (an additional ten feet shall be provided on all side yards which abut a public street).
(a) Single-family dwellings: ten feet.
(b) Family care homes: ten feet.
(d) All other uses: same as R-15.
(4) Minimum rear yard setbacks. All uses: 25 feet or same as minimum side yard setback, whichever is greater.
(5) Maximum building height. All uses: 35 feet, except as provided in § 153.054 of this chapter.
(6) Minimum lot width.
(a) Single-family dwellings and family care homes: 80 feet at front yard setback; 30 feet at street right-of-way.
(c) All other uses: same as R-15.
(D) Screening and landscaping.
(a) Planned residential developments.
(b) All other uses listed in § 153.106(D) of this chapter.
(2) Where applicable landscaping shall be provided in accordance with § 153.047 of this chapter.
(Prior UDO, § 7.3) Penalty, see § 153.999
Definition of lot line houses, see § 153.031
Definition of patio houses, see § 153.031
Definition of village houses, see § 153.031