The person to whom a certificate has been issued may, by proper endorsement thereon by the City Clerk, substitute another vehicle or other vehicles, for the vehicle or vehicles for which the certificate was granted. In that instance, the liability insurance or bonds shall also be transferred to the substitute vehicles.
(Prior Code, § 9-81)