A.   Application for the business license shall be made in writing by submitting a master business application to the Washington State Department of Licensing's Master License Service, in coordination with the City Clerk.
   B.   If the applicant is a partnership, the application must be made by one of the partners; if a corporation, by one of the officers thereof; if a foreign corporation, partnership or nonresident individual, by the resident agent or local manager of the corporation, partnership or individual.
   C.   The City Clerk shall present all applications for licenses to the Mayor. (Ord. 67-A, 7-1-2008)