§ 11.02  CITY WARDS ESTABLISHED.
   (A)   The city is hereby divided into two wards. The dividing line between the wards shall be as follows: Commencing at the westerly end of Bridge Street at the Minnesota River; thence running easterly along Bridge Street to its intersection with Sixth Street; thence southerly along Sixth Street to its intersection with Ferry Street; easterly along Ferry Street to its union with the road between Sections Number One (1) and Thirty-Six (36), in the city; thence easterly along the road to the easterly limits of the city.
   (B)   All that portion of the city lying southerly from the dividing line shall be and constitute one ward of the city and shall be called “First Ward.” And all that part of the city lying northerly from the dividing line shall be and constitute one ward of the city and shall be called “Second Ward.”
(1973 Code, § 1-9)  (Ord. 155, passed 9-23-1892)
Charter reference:
   City wards, see Charter § 2.09