Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) No person licensed to sell alcoholic beverages at retail shall cause, suffer or permit the licensed premises to be disorderly.
(B) Acts, which constitute disorderly premises, consist of permitting patrons to cause public inconvenience, annoyance or alarm, or wantonly creating a risk through:
(1) Engaging in fighting or in violent, tumultuous or threatening behavior; or
(2) Making unreasonable noise; or
(3) Refusing to obey any official order to disperse issued to maintain public safety in dangerous proximity to a fire, hazard, or other emergency; or
(4) Creating a hazardous or physically offensive condition by an act that serves no legitimate purpose; or
(5) Conducting promotional efforts that are not customary or usual for a restaurant operation (e.g. wet t-shirt contest, wrestling contest, and the like).
(Ord. 2010-05, passed 4-19-10; Am. Ord. 2011-07, passed 7-5-11; Am. Ord. 2016-15, passed 9-29-16)