An application for permit must be in writing and signed by the owner of the property designated to be drained, or his or her authorized agent, and must be accompanied with a plan showing in detail the course and size of the drain through the building and property of the applicant. The plans shall be filed in the office of the Community Development Officer for reference.
(Prior Code, § 14-102)