The Unsafe Hearing Board may recover the costs incurred by taking emergency action by filing a civil action in the Circuit or Superior Court of Dearborn County against persons who held a fee interest, life estate interest or equitable interest of a contract purchaser in the unsafe premises at the time the Unsafe Hearing Board found it necessary to take the emergency action.
(Ord. 19-1998, passed 10-5-98)