Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Building rules of the Indiana Fire Prevention and Building Safety Commission as set out in the following articles of Title 675 of the Indiana Administrative Code are hereby incorporated by reference in this code and shall include later amendments to those articles as the same are published in the Indiana Register or the Indiana Administrative Code with effective dates as fixed therein:
(1) Article 13 - Building Codes:
(a) Fire and Building Safety Standards;
(b) Indiana Building Code;
(c) Indiana Building Code Standards; and
(d) Indiana Handicapped Accessibility Code.
(2) Article 14 - One and Two Family Dwelling Codes: 2003 International Residential Code (IRC) and the State of Indiana 2008 amendments.
(3) Article 16 - Plumbing Codes: Indiana Plumbing Code.
(4) Article 17 - Electrical Codes: Indiana Electrical Code.
(5) Article 18 - Mechanical Codes: Indiana Mechanical Code.
(6) Article 19 - Energy Conservation Code: Indiana Energy Conservation Code.
(7) Article 20 - Swimming Pool Codes: Indiana Swimming Pool Code.
(B) Copies of this Building Code and rules, standards and codes adopted herein by reference are on file as required by law in the office of the City Clerk.