Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) This chapter shall be enforced by:
(1) The Director of the Indianapolis Department of Metropolitan Development or the Director’s designee;
(2) The Administrator of the Division of Compliance with the City of Indianapolis;
(3) The Administrator of Environmental Services with the City of Indianapolis;
(4) Any Fire Department personnel authorized to conduct fire inspections;
(5) Building inspectors of the City of Lawrence; and
(6) The Director of the Division of Public Health, the Director’s authorized representative, a supervisor in the Division, or an environmental health specialist of the Health and Hospital Corporation of Marion County.
(Am. Ord. 1, 2008, passed 2-4-2008)
(B) Any citizen who desires to register a complaint under this chapter may initiate enforcement with the Corporation Counsel.
(C) An owner, manager, operator or employee of an establishment regulated by this chapter shall inform persons violating this chapter of the appropriate provisions thereof and shall ask those persons to refrain from smoking.
(Ord. 12, 2006, passed 6-5-2006; Am. Ord. 7, 2013, passed 6-3-2013)