Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Contents: All applications for license shall include:
1. The name of the person desiring a license.
2. The kind of license desired, stating the business, calling, trade or profession to be performed, practiced or carried on.
3. The class of license desired, if such licenses are divided into classes.
4. The place where such business, calling, trade or profession is to be carried on, giving the street number if the business, calling, trade or profession is to be carried on in any building or enclosure having such number. (1982 Code § 9-116)
5. The applicant's home address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth and social security number. (1982 Code § 9-116; amd. 1998 Code)
B. Coin Operated Machine Or Device: In the event that the license application relates to a coin operated machine or device, the application shall identify the machine or device to which it applies and the location thereof. (1982 Code § 9-116)