Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The license fee shall be paid in advance at the time of filing the application and the fee for such license shall be as follows:
A. Annual License:
1. New: Each person applying for a new annual business license shall pay a license fee of fifty five dollars ($55.00) with submission of the completed application to the City Clerk.
2. Renewal: If renewed prior to January 1, each person applying for a renewal license shall pay a license fee of forty five dollars ($45.00) with submission of the completed renewal application to the City Clerk.
3. Renewals postmarked after January 1 will be rejected and the applicant shall be required to complete a new annual business license application and pay a license fee of fifty five dollars ($55.00) with submission of the completed application to the City Clerk. Conducting business prior to approval of the new business license is prohibited and will be considered a violation of this chapter.
4. Thirty (30) Day Business License: Each person applying for a thirty (30) day business license shall pay an initial license fee of one hundred fifty dollars ($150.00), renewable for one (1) additional period of thirty (30) consecutive days for an additional renewal fee of seventy five dollar ($75.00) if paid prior to expiration of the thirty day business license. Failure to pay the renewal fee shall be grounds to deny the renewal of a temporary thirty (30) day business license.
5. The license fees listed above shall not be prorated and are not refundable if the application is approved with conditions, denied or withdrawn.
6. The City Council may revise, amend and change the license fees by resolution. (Ord. 2020-3, 8-13-2020)