Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Minor changes to a previously approved PUD site plan may be approved without the necessity of the Plan Commission taking any action thereon if the zoning official certifies in writing that the proposed revision constitutes a minor alteration and does not alter the basic design nor any specific conditions of the plan as agreed upon by the Plan Commission. The zoning official shall record all these changes on the original PUD site plan and shall advise the Commission of all minor revisions at the next meeting of the Plan Commission. Minor alterations or revisions under this section, which do not conflict with state or county laws, shall be limited to:
(1) Addition or relocation of all fire escapes;
(2) Alteration of building heights and elevations, providing the alterations do not exceed 10% of the previously approved dimensions, and providing this shifting does not significantly alter the conceptual integrity of the plan;
(3) Construction of additional or alteration of approved sidewalks, provided that pedestrian movement through and around the site is not inhibited thereby;
(4) Shifting of, additions to, or changes in species of landscape materials, provided that the change does not reduce the minimum landscape requirements;
(5) Relocation of refuse collection stations;
(6) Internal rearrangement of parking lots and curb cut locations, provided the functional rearrangement does not reduce the total number of parking spaces required, and further provided that the minimum landscape requirements are maintained, and further provided that the rearrangement does not inhibit good traffic flow;
(7) Any decrease in building size or changes in bedroom counts per dwelling unit in no more than 10% of the total number of units;
(8) Construction and location of bus stop stations; and
(9) Installation of recreational or maintenance facilities that do not require the erection of a structure intended for human use or occupancy.
(B) (1) A PUD final plan approval shall not be approved until after Commission approval of the preliminary PUD plan. Once final PUD plan approval is granted, a PUD becomes permitted.
(`88 Code, § 8-147) (Ord. 98-20, passed 11-10-98)