§ 154.25  APPEALS.
   Any person, firm, corporation, or department board or bureau of the county aggrieved by a decision of the Plan Commission regarding a Planned Unit Development, other than a recommendation as to rezoning an area to a PUD district, may appeal that decision to the LaPorte Circuit Court or any of the LaPorte Superior Courts in the manner provided by statute.
(`88 Code, § 8-147)  (Ord. 98-20, passed 11-10-98)