Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) A site plan prepared by a state registered land surveyor is required, showing:
(1) Existing ground elevations at lot corners and lot lines at 50 foot intervals or one foot contour intervals if the general slope of the parcel is less than 2%; existing elevation along existing watercourses within subject parcel and within 400 feet of property lines, unless deemed unnecessary by the Highway Engineer and County Surveyor;
(2) Location of existing driveway accesses within 200 feet of property lines;
(3) Location and elevation of existing sanitary and storm structures and sewers within the subject parcel;
(4) Finished grade elevations at property corners, property lines at 50 foot intervals, finished floor of building, ground at building corners; all sanitary and storm structures and sewers, and at 50 feet grid on subject parcel;
(5) Proposed horizontal location of building with respect to property lines;
(6) Proposed location of driveway and culverts;
(7) Dedication of proposed Master Plan right-of-way for roads;
(8) Locations of all proposed improve- ments; and
(9) (a) Drainage computations prepared by the Surveyor showing increase in stormwater run-off, size of detention or retention pond and pond outlet.
(b) The rate of run-off discharge after construction shall not be greater than the pre-construction discharge. A pond shall be provided to handle the increase. The pond shall be designed for a 100-year storm.
(B) It is suggested that the applicant request a meeting with the County Surveyor and the Plan Commission Executive Secretary before formal application is made, in the interest of not delaying final approval of the permit application.
(`88 Code, § 8-97) (Ord. 98-20, passed 11-10-98)