Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The owner or operator of a public spray ground shall develop, post, and enforce rules governing personal conduct at his or her spray ground. Such rules shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
(1) The hours that a spray pad is open; and
(2) That spray pad use is prohibited at any other time.
(3) Anyone who has or has had diarrhea within the past two weeks shall not use the spray pad.
(4) Spray features use recirculated water; do not drink.
(5) All diaper aged children shall use plastic pants with tight fitting elastic at the legs and waist, or swim diapers.
(6) No animals on or near spray pad.
(7) Pollution of the spray pad area is prohibited. Urinating, discharge of fecal matter, expectorating or blowing the nose in any spray pad is prohibited.
(8) Street clothes are not allowed in the spray ground.
(B) Placards embodying the personal conduct regulations and instructions in division (A), and those relating to suits and towels, shall be conspicuously posted in the public pool room or enclosure and in the dressing rooms and offices at all public pools which are subject to this rule.
(`88 Code, § 6-190) (Ord. 94-16, passed 8-15-94; Am. Ord. 15, passed 8-5-08) Penalty, see § 92.99