A.   Prohibited: Unless otherwise allowed in conjunction with community events such as Pan-O-Prog and Block Bash, no person shall operate a mobile food unit in the C-CBD District or in a City park without a valid license required under this chapter.
   B.   Application Form: An application for a license under this chapter shall be made on a form provided by the City and shall contain the following information:
      1.   The applicant must be the owner of the mobile food unit.
      2.   The applicant's full legal name, other names the applicant uses or is known by, date of birth, and driver's license number or other acceptable identification of the person applying.
      3.   The permanent and any temporary home and business address, phone numbers, and email addresses of the applicant.
      4.   The license plate number of the vehicle to be used in conjunction with the activity.
      5.   A certificate of insurance that has been issued to the applicant by an insurance company authorized to do business in the State of Minnesota verifying that the applicant is insured against claims arising out of all operations of such applicant under this chapter for the sum of at least one million dollars ($1,000,000.00) against liability for bodily injuries and for at least one million dollars ($1,000,000.00) against liability for damage or destruction of property.
      6.   Written consent of the property owner from which the mobile food unit sales will be conducted.
      7.   A copy of the related license or permit issued by the State of Minnesota required to operate a mobile food unit.
      8.   The dates and hours of the mobile food unit operations must be specified.
      9.   A site plan showing the exact location of the mobile food unit must accompany the application.
   C.   License Fee: The fee shall be in an amount determined by City Council resolution. (Ord. 995, 5-7-2018)