Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The Frank Evans Center, once known as Old City Hall, 158 N. Country Club Road, shall be designated as “The Lake Mary Historical Museum at the Frank Evans Center”, and as per the directive of the City Commission shall be operated under the care, control and guidance of the Lake Mary Parks and Recreation Department for the purpose of providing the citizens of Lake Mary with a historical documentation of the local area.
(Ord. 854, passed 10-2-97; Am. Ord. 1240, passed 1-18-07; Am. Ord. 1658, passed 3-3-22)